The Wine Merchant, in association with Wines of Brasil, is offering independent wine specialists the chance to WIN A TRIP TO BRAZIL to enjoy four days in the spectacular Serra Gaúcha region and visiting some of the most exciting wineries the country has to offer.
Send your name and business address to email@example.com and we’ll send you your very own Brazilian wine POS kit. Use your kit and your own creative ideas to create a Brazilian window display for a minimum of two weeks between 1st July and 12th September 2016. Once your in-store carnival is complete, send us photos and a summary of the impact on your sales and how you’ve raised awareness of Brazilian wine by 30th September 2016 to be in with a chance to take part in the real thing!
As well as the fantastic main prize there will also be two cases of Brazilian wine for the runner-up. Third prize will be one case of Brazilian wine.
THE POS PACK INCLUDES
Two posters (one map and one image), flag, leaflets, a T-shirt and other goodies.
You’ll also be sent a list of UK importers of Brazilian wines, to help you put together your Brazilian range.
WINDOW DISPLAY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entrants must agree to organize a Brazilian window display between 1st July and 12th September 2016 over a consecutive two week period minimum.
- At the end of the in-store promotion the participating retailers will need to be able to demonstrate a boost in Brazilian wine sales and range in-store. Judges will be looking to award the trip to Brazil to the best window display whilst taking into account the one retailer who demonstrates creative ideas for promoting Brazilian wines in store and how they have benefited most from their in store promotions. The decision of The Wine Merchant Magazine and Wines of Brasil will be final on all these matters.
- Entrants agree that in order to receive a POS kit they will create a window display / run a promotion of Brazilian wines.
- Entrants must be available to travel to Brazil on November 8th-12th 2016.
- The organiser of the Brazilian window display initiative is JK Marketing.
- By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out within the competition entry advertisement.
- The initiative is open to wine retailers in the UK. Overseas entrants are not eligible.
- The closing date for entries is 23:59 on June 19th, 2016.
- Any employee (and their families) of the organiser, Wines of Brasil, their agents and anybody professionally connected with the initiative are not eligible for entry.
- The organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winning retailer will be responsible for ensuring that they have valid travel documents for the trip.
- The trip must be taken on the dates specified and is not transferable.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
- The decision of the chairman of the judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Retailers may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
- Entrants consent to the publication of their entry by the organiser.
- Winners travelling to Brazil must be the owner OR manager OR wine buyer of the company.
- Winners must commit to filling out and signing the application form before the trip and the evaluation form after the trip.